Aug 20, 2013

A Slogan for my Future Company

While I was eating my breakfast, I was able to coin a slogan and it goes like this
Health is wealth,
Information is Wealth,
Wealth can make you successful,
Therefore, Health and Information can make you Successful.
And here's another thing
Knowledge is Power
Whoever can harness information and turn it into knowledge can have Power. Remember that the largest data pool that mankind have is the Web and those organizations that try to organize it can gather tremendous amount of Information from it and eventually generate enormous amount of Knowledge.


That's what I'm preparing for now. I'm getting my post-graduate studies to help me mold on this one while at the same time trying to make myself fit. Health and Information, prepare for I'm going to get you!