Aug 3, 2013

Good Guys

I woke up morning and tried to cook for breakfast but we're run out of rice grains. So, me and my girl thought that we need to buy stuffs to cook first. I volunteered to shop alone. While I was walking on the way, our tricycle driver neighbor said he'll give me a ride for free because he thinks that his passengers and I are going to the same direction. Upon arriving at the dropping point, of course I said "Thank you" a couple of times I guess. Then I continued to walk for about 80 meters.

There I was at the grocery, I picked 1 kilogram of rice grains, a pack of pandesal and a pack of Milo. When I went to the cashier and payed the items with a debit card, the cashier told me to sign something and when she tries to verify the signatures, she got shocked. My signature didn't match the signature in the card because I used my girlfriend's card. The cashier called her direct supervisor and their supervisor checked the items purchased then asked me why I was using that card. I just said "it was my girlfriend's". Then he said to the cashier, "that's not a problem". lol

In just a single hour, I met two Good Guy Gregs. What an awesome morning. Faith in humanity restored!