Aug 26, 2013

If I Would Have a Child

If I would have a child, I will teach him/her about The Holy Bible and The Standard Model at an early age. I would give him/her most of my time, love and care. I will tell him/her the stories from the Old Testament during bed times. I will teach him/her how to ride a bike. I will help him/her with his/her assignments. I will support him/her with all he/she wants to pursue. I will make him/her drink his/her milk everyday. I will take good care of him/her more than what my parents showed me when I was young. Good thing I have great parents because I will surely not become a scumbag parent. :-)

I think I already wanted a child but maybe just later. According to some folks on 9GAG,
"If you still can't support yourself, you still can't support a baby."
lol :-) What were you expecting?