Nov 15, 2013

Keyboard, Alcohol and Rock 'n Roll

Today, I'm missing the stuffs I used to have when I was in my hometown. When I was in my hometown, I used to do crazy shits. Only now I realized that my life was a lot better in Musuan. I have my family and friends around me there and the stuffs that make me happy are there. As of this moment, I am currently drinking a classic Tanduay (an 80% proof alcoholic drink) while doing work. I have to work for a living for my next scholarship allowance might still take a while. Probably my next stipend would still be in the third week of December. I think my current situation is a win-win scenario. I am currently working with Git and NodeJS while at the same time drinking a hardcore alcoholic drink while listening to Disturbed's songs.

Rock 'n Roll and Hacking all the way!!!

Later on, I still have to finish writing my "IT-Based Application Project" paper though.

Shit! I think, Tanduay's kicking already. How fast could it be? I just consumed a quarter of the "Tanduay lapad" but I'm already getting drunk. Oh well, I think I'm gonna have to take my next shot.

That's it for now.