Jun 3, 2014

schema.org Derivative Logo from a Fan

I have searched around the Web but it seems schema.org doesn't really have an official logo. I don't know why. So, I went to the schema.org website and made screen shot and analysis of the logo. Here are the results that I've found:
  • The logo can be written in Helvetica, Arial or Sans-serif font, arranged according to the priority basis set in the CSS.
  • It is rendered in Bold
  • The background color of the logo is #990000
  • The color of the schema.org text is #ffffff
  • The vertical shadow distance is 2px
  • The horizontal shadow distance is 0px
  • The shadow color is #510000
Since I am using a Windows machine and don't have a license of Helvetica, the schema.org logo/h1 that I usually see in my browser is using Arial.

Using Photoshop and the premises mentioned above, here's what I've got as the final product.

DISCLAIMER: I am in no way affiliated with schema.org nor with any of its collaborating organizations.
I just did this one for fun and not for any economic gain (I'm just a fan).

If you are interested, you can download the PSD format of my work in Mega File Upload: schema-org-arial.psd.

Remember, you are held responsible for whatever you do with the PSD file. :-)