- Download - Choose only one of the 2 links below then, Right Click
> Save link as...
32-bit cURL - (this is the safer choice)
- Extract the contents - extract the contents into an easy-to-remember location
- Copy only the executable file curl.exe and Paste it to C:\Windows\System32
- Congratulations! - Installation is as easy as that.
- Open the Command Prompt - Click the Start Menu and in the textbox Type "cmd". Press Enter
- Execute your first cURL - In the Command Prompt, Type "curl http://www.google.com"
or you can also try publicly available data from Facebook
or even the public data from the World Bank
cURL is used mainly by developers to test the output of web services. Enjoy!